I would love for your family to join the 2020 Summer Reading Challenge! What’s better than encouraging kids to continue reading over the summer with free books and FUN?
This summer may not look like other summers but one thing can remain the same – we don’t want our kids to lose their momentum and love of reading while out of school for the summer! Let’s join together, motivate and encourage kids to have fun reading this summer!
Are you in?
How does the Summer Reading Challenge work?
- Your child(ren) read, are read to, or both throughout the summer – talk about family bonding time!
- Collect pledges from friends, neighbors, relatives, etc who will support your child(ren)’s summer reading.
- Turn in 100% of pledges collected by August 1st.
- Select reward books totaling 125% (yes, you read that right!) of collected pledges, no later than August 1st.
Who can participate?
Children of ALL ages and ALL reading levels can participate in the Summer Reading Challenge! Independent reading, shared reading or any combination of these counts and is encouraged. You can participate from anywhere within the United States as well so, invite your friends and family – challenges are more fun with friends!
Are you ready?
- Join the Summer Reading Challenge
- Watch your email or mail for your Summer Reading Challenge Packet
- Join my book loving group on Facebook